Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mr. X - Falling into You - * New * Zed Sensations and Emo-tions

Daring... and sexy - this is what this cute dress with its evocative cutouts is in a nutshell by Zed Sensations. Falling into You will make you feel adventurous...something perfect to wear for a midnight rendezvous... I can see it in my mind's eye -- chasing a golden streak of light deep into the night... can't you just feel the passion in the last rays of the sunset?


Falling into You  is made for all mesh bodies and comes with a fun color changing hud that allows you to change most parts of this garment from sleeves to the sexy skirt and top of this outfit.  It even comes with matching gold or silver shoes. I have paired it with the new hair by Emo-tions called Helga and I am wearing both the brown and blonde huds. I am also wearing the new Necklace by Emo-tions called Taipa.

As my explorations continues as I wait for Mr. X to join me... a gentle breeze of the dry wind rolls across the landscape, a raspy, soulful voice emerges through the  fog of a hazy dream, singing an indelible word straight to my soul...Freedom.....get there by any means necessary.  


Wearing
Outfit - * New*  - Zed Sensations - Falling into You
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Hair - *New* - Emo-tions - Helga - Red and Brown Hud
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Necklace - *New* Emo-tions - Taipia
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment