Sunday, March 5, 2017

Mr. X and Bianca - Posh Pixels @ Marvelous Events

Marvelous Events is open for March and runs to the end of the month.  Needless to say they have tons of cool offerings...I love this jumpsuit made by Posh Pixels called the Bianca Harness Jumpsuit that is made for mesh bodies.


It is perfect attire for to conduct a search for sushi in!  I love the worn texture of the the jump suit that is artfully embellished with a cross cross of straps and buckles... the neckline plunges adding sex appeal...


And, then there is the questionable torn knees... why questionable you ask... well, because... all those naughty boys want to know HOW the knees became torn !  Go figure... I told them my usual response, "I never kiss and tell" - so there. Mr. X the sushi is up .... where are you!!!!




Wearing 

Posh Pixels - Bianca Harness Jumpsuit - Exclusive @ Marvelous Events

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vosk%20Post/205/198/24

No comments:

Post a Comment