Friday, March 24, 2017

Mr. X and Indira... *NEW* !!SMD!! and Emo-tions- Rebecca

I told the prince that like the ancient queen of Babylon he must build me a magic garden with tiers of flowers in the brightest colors to dance before my eyes --floating books and butterflies... lotus flowers and lanterns in the air that sway gently in the breeze... whose beauty will be known and admired... as much as our love.


Much like King Nebuchadnezzar who recreated the homeland of his precious wife Amyitis, who was deeply depressed and homesick,  the garden the king built for her allowed her to find comfort and happiness. My prince made a magical garden of light...because he delights in spoiling my every whim... and I have lots of those....!


I am wearing the most beautiful gown by !!SMD!! called Indira's Light Gown... it is a must have with its empire waist and absolutely stunning floral transparent overlay skirt trimmed in delicate pink silk brought in from the finest silk merchants of Persia. The  empire waist  flatters and the flexi prims at each arm adds a touch of romance.


To complete the look of  this elegant gown there is a finely wrought necklace of coral and  a coral belt at the high empire waistline that comes with the gown.  I think that Aphrodite herself would have been delighted to wear these beautiful pieces of jewelry.  I am also wearing the *new* hair from Emo-tions called Rebecca...it is perfect for this gown with its long luxurious flowing tresses set off by a perfect braid.




Indira's Light Gown
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emo-tions - Rebecca Hair
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Sim - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leroy/127/23/2291

No comments:

Post a Comment