Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mr. X - Love me Tender... Prism & Luxe Paris @ Swank

Imagine a pre- New Years Eve Party at Graceland -- you know the home now museum of Elvis... what on earth would you wear.... I found two perfect cocktail dresses at Swank that fit the bill!  And, btw, I didn't realize Graceland (all decked out for Christmas) replete with an Elvis Tour was in SL... it is a fun place to visit for you Elvis fans!
The first dress is by Prism called Celebration Holiday Dress and Necklace by Journey and is made for mesh bodies.  I love the silver bra top and the cut of this cute sheath mini; it comes with a festive four fabric color changing hud in red, green, blue and black.  My favorite fabric of this holiday dress is the tasteful black fabric with silver ornaments --  to me this combo adds a touch of sophistication to the look.  Best of all, I love the silver scarf that is worn around the neck... it adds a bit of sparkle  and pulls the entire look together.  You are sure to get glances of admiration wherever you go.


Another find is the holiday dress by Luxe Paris called Halle -- it is simply elegant.  I love the way the bubble skirt drapes gracefully in the richest emerald green that is perfect for the season.  Halle is made for all mesh bodies from slink to belleza to the Lara, which I am wearing... Halle looks great from every angle.

I love this festive frock with its beautiful beaded bodice in green and silver holly leaves... I especially like the big bow that really makes this dress come alive.  The detail in the bow is amazing -- it is studded with beautiful clusters of sparkling diamonds... a girl's best friend!


I am wearing two more finds from Swank, the hair is by Letituier and is called Amy -- I loved the pulled back poofy retro ponytail look with Halle they match perfectly. Amy comes in a number of handy color changing huds, I am wearing Light Brown.  To add a bit more sparkle... I mean, this is the time of year for that, I am wearing the new Silver and Pearl necklace and earrings by Heartsdale Jewelry called Mangalsutra.  I love the gradation of the pearls and the simple disk at my throat.



Wearing - Swank Exclusives -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dress #1 - Prism called Celebration Holiday Dress and Necklace

Dress # 2 - Luxe Paris - Halle

Hair - Letituier  - Amy

Jewelry - Heartsdale Jewelry - Mangalsutra

Graceland
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Star%20Garnet/9/149/28

No comments:

Post a Comment