Saturday, September 12, 2026

I fell in love with a cowgirl... @ Swank!

 I knew every inch of my family's ranch - the sun-warmed fence posts, the creek that curled behind the barn, the wide meadow where my horses ran at dusk. What I didn’t know was why he kept showing up at the edge of her property every Friday evening. The first time, he claimed he’d lost his way. The second, he said his truck had “developed a personality.” By the third week, I simply leaned against the corral gate, tipped her hat back, and smiled.


He noticed my new outfit  called Leimomi by Le'La right away: a cute star bra top with a subtle nod to Texas, paired with a vest, neck scarf, short shorts, a belt, cowboy boots, and hat. It was playful, a little bold, and made for evenings beneath an open country sky. For a while, neither of us said much. The quiet filled the space between us—hoofbeats in the distance, crickets in the grass, and the soft rustle of wind moving across the prairie. Below us, the ranch glowed in the last light of day. Then I looked at him, and beneath a sky scattered with stars, I decided some things were worth getting lost for.


Wearing Swank Exclusive
Leimomi Outfit by Le'La  - Bra, Vest, Shorts, Boots, Scarf, Hat and Belt in 30 colors. Made for Larax/Petite, Legacy Perky/Bombshell, Kupra, Reborn/Waifus, Erika and Nhumana

No comments:

Post a Comment