Saturday, December 17, 2016

Mr. X and Evangeline *NEW* !!SMD!! @ White Armoury

Evangeline make your own magic  this is what the wise Grand  Dutchess told me... Men will write poetry about you once you have unleashed your magic Evangeline... listen to the the wind in the trees... watch the glimmering stars and shooting comets... you will know what to do.... and, then, “Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” 


Yes... I thought as I put on my coat of rich purple velvet -- yes, the power of purple stirs a creative spirit deep within me.  This coat is luxurious in rich crushed velvet accented with a rich gold  and purple brocade collar. I love the tucked in waistline of this coat and the gold button loops. Completing the look of this coat is the lavish gold floral embroidery that lines the hem ... protecting me like the lavender twilight embraces the dark legions of nightfall...

The gown is fit for a queen and is made from a deep rich purple and gold satin brocade that shimmers in the light with its exquisite texture.  It  is soft against my skin.  I love the sweetheart neckline that is delicately trimmed with black lace... adding dimension to this beautiful gown.


The crowning glory of this outfit is the lovely box shaped hat that comes with it made of royal purple and gold silk brocade  embellished with the finest purple felt... it even has a bow and gold flower that picks up the floral print in the gown adding another dimension of style and flair to Evangeline.  I also love the detail of the  split sleeves of this gown that peek out from the coat... showing off more opulent embroidery... it is pure magic!



"Talk not of wasted affection, affection never was wasted. If it enrich not the heart of another, its waters, returning Back to their springs, like the rain, still fill them full of refreshment; That which the fountain sends forth returns again to the fountain."




Wearing - !!SMD!! at White Armoury - Evangeline Windlace Gown

Shop LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - !Diva - Jasmine

1 comment: