Friday, December 9, 2016

Mr. X & Miss Darcey - Winter of Love @ Swank and Heart Homes

I love Christmas and presents!  Mr. X knows this and tells me that Christmas is everyday for me... as he showers me with gifts... and his undying love... year-round!  Miss Darcy has created the coolest creation yet at the December Swank... on till the end of December.  This ensemble called Winter of Love is sure to keep you cosy! I love sitting under this new Christmas Tree for Couples by Aphrodite @ Heart Homes.... it is filled with presents and goodies!


I really love this exclusive @ Swank by Miss Darcey it has all my favorite colors.  I find this kimono style floral jacket so stylish especially when it is paired them with skin tight jeans worn perfectly faded jeans that pick up all the colors in the jacket.


Most of all I love the lavish orange (my fav color) fur collar and the arm warmers that are trending now... Winter of Love by Miss Darcey is sure to make you warm up to winter... all winter long!  It is available now, exclusively @ Swank! As an aside, the lamp that comes with the Sparkling Holiday set is so like my lamps in real life reminds me of a  Christopher Spitzmiller... lamp... they are gorgeous and this modern lamp is too.



Wearing
Exclusive @ Swank
Miss Darcey - Winter of Love http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Outfit - Miss Darcey - Winter of Love

Furniture - Aphrodite @ Heart Homes - Sparkling Holidays and Couples Christmas Tree
Heart Homes -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Festive/52/170/23

No comments:

Post a Comment