Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mr. X and Allison -- New Wicca's Wardrobe

A  gypsy... a fortune teller... Mr. X says I have fortuneteller eyes... hard to believe... perhaps he is trying to get on my good side -- as usual! Ha!  Wicca's Wardrobe has created an outfit that may well be part of your fortune--- Mr. X it is called Allison. 

There are so many ways to wear this... it has a vest, scarf, pullover sweater, pants with ruffles and  sold separately, matching shoes and socks... all with a fabulous color changing hud that offers hours of mix and match... and yes, I played with this for about two hours...  each combo better than the next.... I was not surprised, it's pure wicca magic!

We all walk in pools of deception and desire... a watercolor of giving and taking... feathers and ruffles...  leather and flowers...  I see whirlpools of need and headlights of desires... engulfs and descends and  --  at the end, is there ego or ... I am here, just  Sita...



Wearing....Wicca's Wardrobe --- Allison... boots and outfit...  fabulous!

Main Store  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22


No comments:

Post a Comment