Sunday, October 21, 2018

Mr. X and the Horned Goddess - Giulia Designs & Wicca's Wardrobe

The dark is light and light is dark as I make my way through the carnival of life... such glee such fun... so absurd... I  am in search of balancing joy and abandon... do you understand?  Some people epitomize fear and evil... others total sensuality... and more...


It is that time of year and Guilia Designs has made a fabulous new naughty and nice... trick and treat outfit simply called Halloween.  It is made for mesh bodies and fit mesh bodies.  It has a  sexy diamond bikini, wings that fold and flutter, fabulous boots with barb wire, and horns!  I love it!  So much fun...and so very evocative.


I sit here alone... to recover and to rest... I  wait for Mr. X and I  wonder... if he will come to see me tonight.  I  know that transformation is within us... and I  burn the candles low... I sit here alone at the edge of night... Mr. X, you are the thorn and I am the flower... together we are invincible.....



Wearing - Halloween  - Giulia Designs - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982?id=56982

Wicca's Wardrobe - Blood Shed Gloves - exclusive @ Ironwood Haunting
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Boys/141/200/999

No comments:

Post a Comment