Sunday, October 7, 2018

Mr. X and Black Rose --October Swank - VIPS Creation & Emo-tions

The birds fly like mute sentinels, the rain has stilled to a drizzle...the fog is slowly rolling in as the moon rises, a full moon of course.  It is October, one of my favorite months of the years... when all the gothic Halloween fun begins!   This month at Swank you will find a treasure trove of goodies like this fabulous new exclusive gown by VIPs Creation called Black Rose.


This is decadently gorgeous in a Gothic Victoria way... Mr. X is enthralled!! I like that.  I love the deep velvet bodice with its deeply carved floral pattern with its sexy bare shoulder v-neckline that makes me feel like a darkly alluring enchantress!!


Black Rose is made for mesh bodies - maitreya, slink and fit.  I wore it perfectly with my Maitreya Mesh Body Lara.   I love the ballgown skirt of Black Rose.  Mr. X thinks that it adds a sensational flourish to this ballroom length gown that flows around me like giant waves of taffeta silk... how elegant is that!


I adore the Tulle Veil Hat with the rose embellishment... so perfect... such a goth look to become a classic.  Along with the Hat, the Black Rose exclusive @ Swank includes a fabulous black rose necklace made of the finest onyx around... the detail in the necklace is amazing and can be easily incorporated into many looks.


Wearing Swank Exclusive - October, 2018 VIPS
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Black Rose Gown
Tulle Veil Hat Rose
Black Rose Necklace

Emo-tions - Seychelles - Black/white hud
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment