Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mr. X and Gaia - *new* Jumo & October 's Lily

Mr. X told me that the right gown can change everything -- your mood, your skin tone and even the way you are perceived...and wearing the new hot off the presses release from Jumo called Gaia, I feel as powerful as that primal Greek Mother Goddess -- the personification of the Earth.

Gaia comes in four soft pastel colors -- aqua, blue, white and pearl...I fell in love with the soft blush tone of the pearl texture.  I love the almost see through lace texture that adds a touch of feminine allure juxtaposed with the daring thigh high slits and the diaphanous bodice that sets a new course in curve hugging appeal.

Gaia comes loaded with opulent star jewelry - a necklace of gold and diamond stars, long classic pearls, gorgeous razzle -dazzle drop star earrings, two pearl and star bracelets, two star rings and even a crown.. I told Mr. X it won't be as daunting to stand in front of so many camera's tonight because I love what I am wearing---- I feel like a star ----


Wearing
 Gown - *new* Jumo - Gaia - in Pearl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

Skin - * new*  - October 4 Seasons - Catalina - Lily  Exclusive @ Skin Fair
LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alanya%20Bay/237/127/21

Hair - D!va

No comments:

Post a Comment