Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Mr. X -- and Westeros @ Jumo @ Instruments

Mr. X -- I am waiting for the night... and the wonderful dreams I have  of you... and me... next time -- let's stay up all night... I know how you love that.  And, I have a new gown from the Instruments -- its fab... it is Jumo called Westeros Gown... Yes Mr. X I am to be found.....


I am also wearing  exclusive hair at the Instruments called {Letituier}  Spring Hair that  demands Spring with it's glam updo and flowers... I feel like  I call spring  and all it stands for  .... so will you


Mr X, tonight we can do anything... fly in a  hot air balloon...   dance in a fabulous castle... fall in love again and again... I like the sound of that....don't you?

Wearing  The Instruments

 Gown - Jumo -  Westeros Gown
Hair - {Letituier}  Spring Hair
Poses  - In Motion - Game of Thrones
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INSTRUMENTS/120/228/1499

Skin  -  October 4 Seasons -   Catalina  -Papavar
LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alanya%20Bay/237/127/21



No comments:

Post a Comment