Monday, June 8, 2015

Mr. X and Marika- New Release by Resun

I told Mr. X it is sometimes easy to dress the part of a sexy and sophisticated fashion diva...and Resun's new cardigan and mini skirt called Marika makes this easy.
I love the softer than silk look of Marika with its realistic wrinkled tight mini skirt that hugs my hips just so and the accent belt that is a great touch.  This low cut skirt even lets my pixie tattoo that comes with this great skin - Rehana Auburn peek out.
The lettuce leaf lace of the asymmetrical  jacket is so eye catching making you feel beautiful with every step you take.  As for me, I feel red carpet ready in Resun's  Marika! This comes with a convenient color changing hud featuring 9  colors in all primary shades.

Wearing
Resun * New* Marika in green, blue and gold
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rare%20Jewel/13/146/25resun

Skin - *New* October 4 Seasons Rehana Auburn
Eyemake up - Everlasting - Moneymaker
Eyemake up - Flossy - Blue Midnight
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

No comments:

Post a Comment