Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Sita Seeks Rouge - Sascha's Designs....

Who can sail without the wind?  I love the colors of the islands of the South Seas... glittering paradise shaped like a pearl floating in an azure sea which is why I am wearing the new cocktail dress by Sascha's  Designs called Rouge in teal/azure. I feel as exotic as a tropical breeze in this gorgeous dress with its deep slit with an off-the-shoulder top. I particularly like the detail of the feathers at my wrist... a nod to a bird of paradise, Mr. X likes that. And the hat reminds me of an abstract flower -- it is fun, sophisticated, and retro all at the same time.


Rouge is made for larax and MB, Maitreya (worn) , legacy and perky, reborn and waiful, legacy and reborn. It comes in so many wonderful colors...


Wearing - Rouge - Sascha's Designs 

No comments:

Post a Comment