Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Wisteria and More...

In the moonlight, the color and scent of wisteria seem far away...... the breeze comes in sudden puffs, so soft and gentle like a pond with sunlight glistening on the deep blue water...  that ripples under her artful fingertips...

I adore this new look by Fuyuko Kanna created by V8 UnderGround, an exclusive at  Swank.
It is the cutest Japanese look that comes with shoes, a headpiece, an obi, a sugar drink with poses
even a panda bear! It is made for Maitreya (worn), kupra, legacy, reborn, and reborn waifu.  


I idle along the scented path... to while away the hour, he will come soon, I know it in my heart... Mr. X will emerge soon
and I just can't wait for that adventure -- can you?
 

Wearing Swank Exclusive
Outfit - V8  Underground  -Fuyuko Kanna

No comments:

Post a Comment