Thursday, August 29, 2024

Butterfly Revealed

The glen is iridescent green and I feel as light as a butterfly... and as I turn and look into the river... I see so many butterflies of hope, kindness, dreams, and, clarity.   I am revealed in this new dress by Aura Design called Butterfly Dress which is as gorgeous from behind as it is from the front... I love this... it makes me take flight! Butterfly Dress is made for lara, (I wear my maitreya body), larax, petite, petitex. It also comes with all the butterflies and a color-changing hud.

I love the hud it adds so many different textures and you can even change the color of the butterflies...  so much fun.

I paired this look with a wild and must-have anklet...  this work is amazing by Drunken Brokkrj -- I love these and never want to take them off! and so many colors to choose from in the amazing hud... plus it is made for  maitreya (worn)  and cz slim,  erika, genx, kupra, legacy/m/f,  prima,  and reborn.

Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM - SWANK  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/130/124/38

No comments:

Post a Comment