Saturday, August 31, 2024

Under the Moon of Chinhaun - Sascha's Designs

 I just love this new Asian-inspired gown called Chinhuan by Sascha's Designs. It comes in a rainbow of colors including fiery red (worn), Aqua, Blue, Fuchsia, Gold, Mauve, Mint, Nude, Pink, Red, Teal, Yellow, and Purple. It is made for Genx, LaraX, GenXcurvy, GenX, Kupra, Legacy Bombshell, Maitreya (worn), reborn, reborn juicy, and reborn waifu. I love wearing it straight without any attachments, I think it is very elegant when worn this way.

The attachments make this gown even more glamorous. It has two attachments on the shoulders of this gown that act as trains. I love the way they flow in the breeze as I walk. I also attached the mermaid skirt and fluffier that give this gown a totally different look, making it two gowns for the price of one!


Wearing Sascha's Designs New Gown - Chinhaun - available at the main store.


No comments:

Post a Comment