Friday, August 30, 2024

The Photograph and...

When I close my eyes, I see you... and, really it is so good, so comforting and so reassuring. I remember last night, hopefully not our last night because of the photograph. It is so strange, everyone is always caught in the moment - one that will never come again. I wore this cute dress called  Maraja by V-Twins. It is made for  Genx, LaraX, Lara Petite, Legacy, Legacy Bomshell, Legacy Perky, Reborn, Reborn waifu, and Maitreay (worn).

I paired this with Heels from  Vega called Adel... I love these heels with the added exotic chains around my ankles. These shoes are made for bellaza, erika,  genxclassic, curvy, kuppra, legacy,  maitreya(worn)  reborn and slink. Best of all they come with a color changing hud.


Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM - SWANK  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/130/124/38

Outfit - V- Twins - Maraja Dress

Shoes Vega - Adel

No comments:

Post a Comment