Thursday, May 7, 2020

Swank is Boho in May - New Sexy Style Store!

It is boho time @ Swank in May and I am kicking off this May with a new designer to me, Sexy Style Store... with a fab boho crochet bra top and long skirt called Karim.  I think of summer rain... the west wind... it is as soft as my skin... and I wish he was here...  


Mr. X says I am as soft as the sunshine... can you believe it...  I hope we dance all summer long...  I can see us  under the moonlight... in the sand...  watching the sunset --- not a thought for tomorrow... just now... just us... now is all that is nice.... god alone knows what tomorrow is

Karim is made for Belleza, Slink, and Mesh Bodies and comes with ten options in a variety of artful colors and patterns and is exclusive @ Swank May 2020



Wearing - Swank Exclusive 
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Wearing - Sexy Style Store - Karim

Hair - DeLa


No comments:

Post a Comment