Friday, May 15, 2020

Mr. X and Asopy - Lavender Nights - Key Style & Moonstone @ Swank

I  am in the boho mood... and these super double layered hip hugging bellbottoms are so retro 70s.... they even have a bit of lace... the cute bra top with frilly polka dot shoulders is so much fun. This outfit is by Key Style and called Asopy and is an exclusive @ Swank. Asopy even comes with super cool   silver rimmed mod  avaitor glasses and a  hud to die for! The earrings are by Moonstone  called BoHo and are fabulous  and even  come with a massive color changing hud.
I wait for Mr. X to fly in... he likes planes and I like him...  and sometimes during sunset  dreams, I see him... it is such a  surreal experience... he is always so much fun... and, yet I wonder... shall I  ... well, as you know, I am tempted and, sadly I never kiss and tell... but, I would love one kiss ... and dream of it as his plane lands....
And here he comes again, I cannot wait to see him... and... in the meantime, get Asopy by Key Style  it is made for mesh bodies and comes with shoes for slink and maitrya feet, coolio glasses and a great color changing hud. The earrings by Moonstone called Boho complete this look!

Wearing Swank  Exclusives - Key Style and MoonstoneOutfit - Asopy  and Earrings Moonstone - Boho 
LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment