Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Mr. X and Giselle Magdelina - Silvan Moon @ Fantasy Faire

Evangeline make your own magic!  This is what the wise Grand  Dutchess told me... "Men will write poetry about you once you have unleashed your magic... listen to the wind in the trees... watch the glimmering stars and shooting comets... you will know what to do...


I am as beautiful and beguiling as a fresh May Flower... and I wait for him... alone... in the deep forest... do you think he will find me?  I think to myself... “Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels... and yes, he will find me... don't you think? 




Slowly I sink into the moss and walls of the forest... I am surrounded by memories and thoughts of golden hours yet to come... can you take my hand... and come with me into the forest... 



Wearing- Gown -  Giselle Magdelina by Silvan Moon (for slink and Maitreya  mesh bodies)

 LM @ Fantasy   Faire https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/130/95/26

Main Store LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/167/127/25

No comments:

Post a Comment