Saturday, May 23, 2020

Mr. X and Monika By Invitation Only! - Wild @ Swank

It was one of those nights where time seems endless -- and you enjoy every moment...realizing we have only so much time and hoping there is time enough.  I love the new retro 1950 ish cocktail dress by Wild called Monika that is an exclusive at Swank.


It has a cute flaring skirt and a  black and gold jeweled top -- my fav -- but no worries this dress comes loaded with 21 different colors and textures. It is made for bellaza, slink and maitreya mesh bodies.


Monika also comes with a fabulous heavy chain necklace that sets off this look... you will feel like a vision and you can kindly say... yes, I will see you soon --- and by invitation only! And, shhh I know who I want to invite.



Wearing - Wild @ Swank
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Dress - Wild @ Swank - Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment