Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mr. X and Palmer - New Jumo @ SWank

Here is the scoop... I love this new gown called Palmer by Jumo... it is a floral classic with a deep slit all the way up my thigh... Mr. X loves the feel of my skin against him as we dance - and oh, how I love to dance with him in this elegant new gown that is an exclusive @ Swank. I adore the lace top with the cute bows at the shoulder and the way the lace drapes over my bodice that is accented with tight lace embellishments at the waist. And the necklace of flowers is amazing! 


I also love the way the gown drapes and flows like water... it is just gorgeous. It comes made for mesh bodies and has a 21 color changing hud that offers flowers and lace and solid colors and lace... there is so much variety in this elegant gown. I love the black and white version as it is so classic and sophisticated and, I am in that kinda mood tonight!  I am also wearing hair by Jumo that is whisp and cute with a small sexy braid down my back!  The hair is called  Lindsey.





Wearing Swank Exclusives
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown - Jumo - Palmer

Hair - Jumo - Lindsey
Jumo LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment