Sunday, May 17, 2020

Boho Happy - New Luxe Paris and !Lyrical B!zarre @ Swank

This month there are two fabulous outfits by Luxe Paris @ Swank... I can't figure which one I like better... they are both boho chic and fun --- GET BOTH!  Luxe Paris always is attentive to the details and textures -- I love that about this design house. Luxe Paris is always cutting edge.  The first outfit I am showing you is called Bohemian Rhapsody. I wear !Lyrical B!zarre  jewelry called Katya also an exclusive @ Swank.


Bohemian Rhapsody is made for mesh bodies - body, slink, maitreya, and belleza. I come with a cute mini skirt that is elegant with a silk mini embellished by golden silk lace that is as delicate as it is sexy. Bohemian Rhapsody comes with a bra top that matches the mini and  -- best of all  - hair and a headband that makes this a go-to boho outfit that you will love for years!


I paired the new exclusive necklace and earrings by! Lyrical B!zzare...called Katya with another exclusive @ Swank and one of my favorite designers... it is perfect for the boho look.  Check out these gorgeous feather earrings and the gorgeous feather necklace on a finely wrought gold knot necklace.


A second offering @ Swank by Luxe Paris is called  Slendor.. it is romantic  -- it consists of a long maxi skirt, bodysuit, and shoes.  


Wearing Swank Exclusives - LUXE PARIS

Outfit #1 - Luxe Paris - Bohemian Rhapsody
Outfit #2 - Luxe Paris - Slendor
Jewelry - !LyricalB!zaare

No comments:

Post a Comment