Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Boho and Beautiful Kayla & Mr. X - GGVG @ Swank

I feel as though I should walk on moonlight... as I wish for you in my most kind and lovely dreams...  around you I know I can be me... I like that this is a  bohemian outfit by GGVG tank and skirt called Kayla makes me feel like I can not only dance on water --- I think I can dance on it --- and with you would be most delightful.


It is not always easy to be yourself... sometimes when I close my eyes... and  I dream of Bali - its luxuriant greens and muted tones and, the dream to live with you in magic... like a dream...  a romance of innocence and youth...renewal



I adore GGVG's Kayla's boho look that includes a flowing tank top and long silk hip-hugging maxi skirt that has a sensuous belt with silver studs that wraps around your hips... like a man in lust... for you... and, I like that!  So will you. 



Wearing  Swank  Exclusives GGVG - Kayla -Top and Skirt 
made for maitreya, slink, tmp, tonic, fit, slink, curvy 

Gown - GGVG Fashion - Tank and Skirt
LM after swank  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artsebarsky/218/105/23

No comments:

Post a Comment