Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mr. X and the Flower... Giulia Designs @ Swank

Last night Mr. X told me he wished to lie in the garden of my soul... he is so romantic sometimes...even after all these years. I told him I wish to dwell in his heart always where each beat is a symphony of love and affection...together we have built a safe harbor where beauty abounds. I like that. I also like this new dress called Vanilla - Flowers made by Guilla Designs that is exclusive at this month's Swank.


I love the top of Vanilla Flowers with it's deep V neck in the front and in the back and the soft slowing feel of its silky texture against my skin... Mr. X says he likes the way it feels too!  The texture itself reminds me of a classic botanic print that one would find in an ancient catalog...I love the colors and the soft swirl of the flowers.


This outfit comes with a black mini- skirt, and matching shoes for slink and Maitreya feet.  Vanilla is made for slink, belleza, legacy, and maitreya mesh bodies. This dress is also available in five additional colors sold separately.


The shoes this outfit comes with are really great... they are white sandals with a sexy sheath front and stiletto heels. The shoes are made for maitreya and slink high feet...and will come in handy with so many looks.


Wearing  Giulia Designs - Swank Exclusive
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Giulia Designs -Outfit- Flower Dress - Vanilla and Vanilla #5
Giulia Designs MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982

No comments:

Post a Comment