Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Vanish and Mr. X - Sascha's Designs @ Swank

I have other gowns. Many, but not like this one, but I have them. I sometimes need special gowns to suit my mood and where I am going in SL. I am in love with the sophisticated 1940ish glamour of the new gown called Vanish that is an exclusive @ Swank by Sascha's Designs.


I mean what is there not to fall in love with! This gown is something else. Think sexier, but still elegant. Think dancing the night away at your favorite ballroom. Think scotch, neat. Think, omg, I don't mean to upstage everyone in the room.


Vanish is made for slink, belleza, maitreya, and fit mesh bodies. It comes with attachments for a mermaid skirt or you can wear this as a straight sheath. I liked the flexi flow of the mermaid skirt so that is the way I wore it.


Wearing Vanish - Sascha's Designs - Swank Exclusive
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Sascha's Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pond/148/76/22

No comments:

Post a Comment