Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mr. X and Mira New Flower Dreams at Swank and New Emo-tions

I love this Halston inspired gown called Mira by Flower Dreams that is an exclusive at Swank. The plunging squared neckline is exotic and innocently revealing... Mr. X loves that.  Miral is made for belleza, slink and maitreya bodies. A fabulous feature of this gown are the flowers at the waist and neckline... I love the way they accentuate the bareback of this gown... adding a dash of allure and exotica. Mira comes with a color-changing hud for the gown and for the flowers... it is fun to mix and match... I fell in love with this pretty burgundy color... but this gown's hud also has gold, blue, black and several more colors in between that are totally unique.


 I am wearing the new hair by Emo-tions called Reilly that is an exclusive at this year's hair fair in the Noriette region.  I love this updo that comes in two sizes - small and large... I am wearing the large updo... I love the whisps... It also comes with attachable flowers in blue and red that are just perfect with Mira... I am a veritable bouquet!




Wearing

Outfit - Swank  Exclusive - Mira by Flower Dreams
Swank - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Hair - Reilly by Emotions - exclusive @ Hair Fair thru Sept. 1 then at main store
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hair%20Fair%20-%20Noirette/102/212/26

Eye make up - Wild Fashions  and Beauty  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment