Friday, August 16, 2019

Mr. X -- Unfettered - Jumo! New Gown and hair

Does absence make the heart grow fonder... maybe... but that isn't the point... sometimes RL takes over and health... but, I am back now more or less and === had to blog Jumo -- one of my favorite designers and peeps here.  Her new gown Adele is so sensually sweet... with its drop shoulder sleeves and elegant beautifully made lace.


I love this gown as it comes with a massive color changing hud that offers solids, print, and floral patterns... somehow, I just had to have this is the elegant charcoal solid... I love the way the textures and lace are so luminescent... Jumo is amazing!  This gown is made for belleza, Maitreya and slink.



I am also wearing hair by Jumo called Giesele and it is probably going to become one of my favorites... look at the long flowing locks and the perfect wave --- oh if only in real life!  This hair comes in an array of different huds... I am wearing blondes roots.


Wearing - Jumo
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Jumo - Gown and  Earrings - Adele

Hair - Jumo - Giesle


No comments:

Post a Comment