Monday, August 19, 2019

Mr. X and Anette - new Opia

Mr. X told me I was the heart of the sunrise... I know he thinks of me as he slowly wakes each morning at dawn... reaching for me... across the sea of space and time and missed coincidences... ah life is that way... sometimes... and, at other times - you hit it just right... like I did with this luscious new gown called Anette by Opia.


Annette is sexy with its bandaid cross bodice and elegant long sheath like gown shape.  This is made for slink and maitreya mesh bodies and comes in purple, black and red... I just loved the shade of the red and the detailing in the silky texture of the gown itself.  I like red as a rule, but black and purple are also gorgeous! 


So Mr. X... will you follow me into the heart of the sunrise?  Actually, I dare you!  And, ladies, get this fabulously chic gown, it is a classic keeper!




Wearing -  Anette by Opia

LM:             
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20Islands/93/65/21   

Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/es-ES/stores/211389

1 comment: