Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Mr. X and Kali ---- Wicca's Originals.... Oh la la

It is night and I remember...   he never does...  do they ever?  And -- yet... on my knees... I pray... why?   Perhaps for what guidance -- or...  enlightenment... love... or fulfillment... destiny and ...stars...

these things are within each of us...  and Wicca's Originals always helps me see the light... and the good in things... and,  she makes me always feel sexy and relevant! And then sometimes I feel like a mermaid... do you wonder about my depth... and  fyi, same outfit with hud... oh la la  wicca's  originals

And, then there is that one time... deep in the night... of memory and regret... did you ever have one of those nights?  I have not for ages... but I can tell... I am headed there...  are you?    Wicca has all the answers... and the music in her as this new outfit called  Kali -- one amazing goddess for those that are initiated ---   she makes me sing with joy... the low slung belt and the urber cool drop waistline... it is retro futuristically chic +++ latex!



So --is help on the way... I never kiss and tell --  as all of you know.  But... I did have to give Mr. X mouth to mouth when he saw me in  this...   my advice  -- go for it!  Mind you, most often I show all the variations of this outfit...  but I really got stuck on this... black and red... there is a massive color changing hud that changes the shirt,  dress,  sleeves, and belt.




Wearing -   Wicca's Originals
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Outfit - Kali -  maitreya, slink, belleza with  hud
Amatheia Claws (maitreya, slink,  belleza with hud)

Darcy Heels (maitreya, slink, belleza with hud) 

Eye make up - Wild Fashions  and Beauty  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment