Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Mr. X In a Christmas Mood - DE Boutique and YGTL

Winter is here and so is the flu season and poor me has the flu!!!   I am feeling a bit better though and decided to celebrate my slow recovery with a new blog for Swank featuring DE Boutique, there are three exclusives to be found here... in addition, I have also included the new eyes by YGTL!



I am in love with the Blazer Dress... it is so tailored and so sophisticated... and, Mr. X told me sexy too!  I love the asymmetrical hemline and the way it buttons on a slant.  This dress comes in solids, tweeds, and plaids so there are plenty of textures to choose from to fit your mood.  I matched the Blazer Dress with the Debra Boots, another exclusive @ Swank. The Blazer Dress is made for Isis, Freya, Lara, fitted and slink mesh bodies.


You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch... You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch...You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!  I love this fun sweater dress another exclusive @ Swank by DE Boutique.  I have paired Debra Boots with this by DE Boutique also available at Swank.  The boots are made for Lara, Slink and Belleza mesh feet.


The sweater dress is called Christmas Mood and comes with a massive color and pattern changing hud. You can wear it as a solid or with holiday sayings on it.  The patterns are all fun and unique including the cat with reindeer antlers!!  I really liked the red and white sweater dress with the Nordic pattern on it!   This is made for freya, slink, laura and venus bodies.


Finally, I have to show off these fabulous mesh eyes by YGTL called Glitter Eyes... there are six eye colors to choose from that are all brilliantly sparkling and perfect to wear for the holiday season. Glittering Eyes are available @ Swank!



Wearing Swank Exclusives
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


Dress #1 - DE Boutique - Blazer Dress

Dress #2 - DE Boutique - In a Christmas Mood

Boots - DE Boutique - Debra

Eyes - YGTL Glitter Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment