Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Mr. X and I Following the Fairy Dust - New Wicca's Wardrobe

I love this casually elegant and somewhat medieval feel to the new outfit by Wicca's Wardrobe called Allison that is an exclusive at the Sense event and will later be in her main shop.  This outfit is made for Maitreya and slink mesh bodies and comes with a  leather vest, silk scarf,  leather pants, a comfy sweater and cute ruffles for the cropped pants.

I love the fact that this also comes with a huge color changing hud that allows you to mix and match the colors of the sweater, vest, scarf, pants and even the ruffles of the pants.  The colors include black, white, red, blue, green, purple, gold and teal blue.  As always I had a blast changing the colors of all the items.  You can also change the metal of the buttons and the leather strap in the back of the vest.  Need I say that the options are endless?


Don't miss the Allison boots that are sold separately... they are absolutely gorgeous with tons of leather lacing in the front and in the back... they are way cool and you will be able to wear them with a ton of outfits in SL.  They also come with a color changing hud that allows you to change the color of the shoe, heel/sole, shaft of the boot and the laces!  How much fun is that!  I love them!  They are made for maitreya and slink high feet...and, if you ask me, a must have.


I have gotten into some trouble here in this sweet outfit following the fairy dust to a little gypsy camp deep in the forest... no one was there but me and the fairy... the fire was warm and glowing and the colors of the gypsy wagon were bright and colorful against the nite time sky... even the candles were lit.  As I sat amid the fairy dust... my mind drifted back to Mr. X and I wondered what on earth he was up to...



Wearing

Outfit -Wicca's Wardrobe Allison
Boots - Wicca's Wardrobe - Allison

Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22
MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/156512

No comments:

Post a Comment