Monday, December 10, 2018

Mr. X and Petite Mort and Heart Homes @ Swank!

I love this time of year... when snow covers the landscape, the smell of gingerbread wafts through the air and candles glow from every window and people relax by the fire... Mr. X and I do anyway.  There is nothing more than I love than decorating a tree and Heart Homes has made a gorgeous tree for the holidays that is perfect for singles and couples and even includes bento poses.  WOW!   Touch the lights and the tree comes alive...


Plus, there are so many moments to experience with this tree from gift wrapping and rattling to see what is in the package to decorating the tree or just sitting and relaxing... it is a delight.  I especially like the rustic country look of it with its perfectly rendered Santa's that climb the tree and seem to greet you at every angle... I can almost hear them go ho- ho- ho !


As with all of the items from Heart Homes... I love the interactions.PG and Adult (I never ever kiss and tell!!!) ..and all the options... this is low prim and absolutely amazing at only 22 prims... I just loved wearing this clothing exclusive from  Swank by Petite Mort... it is cute and sassy ....Mr. X loves that!


I loved this sweet flirty mini skirt and sweater top by Petite Mort that is an exclusive at the December Swank.  Although available in four festive colors, I really loved the cranberry color as it reminds me of the rich reds of the holiday season and gets me thinking about the red berries of mistletoe!  This sweater and skirt are made for slink and maitreya mesh bodies.


Wearing  Swank Exclusives
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Swank Exclusive - Petite Mort - Sweater and Skirt in Cranberry

Tree - 2018 Advent Christmas Tree @Swank -  Heart Homes

Heart Homes LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/243/7/23

No comments:

Post a Comment