Sunday, December 30, 2018

Mr. X and Sophie - Glitter @Swank

Even though it is late in the year, if you have not found the perfect gown for New Year's Eve, head to Swank today and pick up the fabulous mesh gown by Glitter called Sophie.


Sophie comes in a variety of colors and drapes beautifully in a heavy silk texture that is offset with a sheer waistline that is embellished with what else... gold glitter!  This gown is subtle, sexy and sophisticated, Mr. X likes that look and so do I.


Now that I know what I am wearing New Year's Eve, I have to decide what party I want to attend... I have gotten so many tantalizing invitations... and, I hope to see all of you there!


Wearing
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown - Glitter - Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment