the storm arises... and I do not know how to find my way back from sorrow... I am deeply hurt... the pain is --- and, then I remember... he is a thief and no one can steal me... as Mr. X has my heart.. this new gothic inspired outfit by Luxe Paris @ Swank is .... a must.....
I am so intrigued and beguiled all I can say is YES...
Swank - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Walking along a shaded street, I’m transported to memories of exploring the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik —where baroque façades rise abo...
-
What can I say Mr. X --- gorgeous in gold... and I feel like a movie star diva! This gown iscalled Sumptuous Gold Gown an exclusive @ S...
-
Tonight I’m feeling frisky and just a little bit burlesque in this new look by Virtual Diva—the Tulip Dress—clinging to every curve like it ...


No comments:
Post a Comment