Friday, July 26, 2019

Mr. X and Avril -- OPIA

Come with me into the woods...  green, humid and the sweet smell of pine... can you hear the birds... shhh walk quietly... Mr. X cannot, of course, walk quietly...  as I am in a new outfit by Opia... called Avril simple and sleek like us....


Tonight I can feel it in my heart.. we will walk... and who would not want to... as Avril  has a sweet lace-up midriff top  and mini  skirt with an oh... so  sweet --- yes, you want to kiss that little ruffle... and yes, that one tooo -- one on hemline and one on slide... oh la la  ---oh Mr. x you are  naughty!  But, Mr. x likes that.   Avril is made for belleza and maitraya mesh bodies and comes with a fab color changing hud... and the detail,  extraordinary!


Now the night is here and it is time for us in the deep forest...  I know you will follow... Mr. X... the mist and the night... my skirt with the double ruffles --- it is sweet and sassy... I  Know you like that.



Wearing

Opia -  Avril

LM:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20Islands/93/65/21 

Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/es-ES/stores/211389


No comments:

Post a Comment