Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mr. X and Hawaiin Sunset -- Sascha's Designs and Letituier @ Swank

Hawaiin Breezes, who can resist the call of the tropics - not me that is for sure. I could not wait to wear this fab outfit by Sascha's Designs called Hawaiian Breeze that is an exclusive @ Swank.  This is made for  Fit mesh in five sizes,  and mesh bodies including curvey, fine, freya, hourglass, venus, isis, maitreya, slink, venus, and ebody.


There is a color-changing hud for the top in six lavish tropical get me a  mai tai   Mr. X right now pretty please ---- a Hawaiian pattern and a matching hud for six solid colored shorts.  The coolio turquoise sunglasses with a retro flair are a real bonus here.


I love the feel of the Hawaiin breeze thru my hair.... it is by  ---I could not help but wear this fantastic hair, another Swank exclusive by Letituier called Violet -- I mean this hair screams summer to me with its long carefree flowing locks -- this is a must must-have.  It comes in a black, red, blonde, brown,  pastels and fantasy pack.



Wearing  - Swank Exclusives
 Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - Sascha's Designs - Hawaiian Dream
after event  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pond/148/76/22

Hair -  Letituier - Violet - blondes

No comments:

Post a Comment