Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Mr. X and Cavansite - Luxe Paris

I wait alone for the summer rain... I love to feel it... surround me... like the kisses of Mr. X at midnight... or... those luscious kisses as the sun... breaks thru and  -- the last star fades... with memories... of rain....and a cascade of kisses..... could I come undone?  In this new outfit by Luxe Paris, Mr. X... was --- swooning....


I am wearing the new summer outfit by Luxe Paris called Cavansite - top, and skirt.  I love the mini with the cute ruffle hemline and the midriff top has loads of sexy features from the lace-up V neck to the sleek silk pattern and sexy spaghetti straps... you will have men...   chasing you into the sunset!
This is made for Maitreya, slink and belleza mesh bodies.


Wearing  Luxe Paris -- Cavansite
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bao/89/43/26

No comments:

Post a Comment