Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mr. X and... the heart of Goth - SKBW @ Swank

I wait by the tracks... they are abandoned... and no one is here... I see lights in the distance... can it be you?  As always, Mr. X you admonish and astound me... memories of us... like cobwebs... dreams... sharp... distant - like the flashes around me.....


I love this new Goth outfit by SKBW called Goth Dress that is an exclusive @ Swank... it comes in a velvet bodice embellished with black laces, bows, and swirls... Mr. X likes the way it feels... so do I against my white skin.  Goth by SKBW is made for belleza, slink and maitreya mesh bodies.  It comes in copper, gold, and gothy.  I loved the gothy but the others are gorgeous as well.


And before I forget, yes, this comes with a fantabulous headpiece... it is so artfully gothic and elegant at the same time.  Once again, I am wearing the eye-makeup called Northern Lights by Wild Fashion and Beauty, also an exclusive @ Swank. 


Wearing Swank Exclusive -
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Wearing - Steampunk Dress - SKBW
Eyes - Wild Fashion and Beauty - Northern Lights

Hair- Delieha

No comments:

Post a Comment