Monday, August 20, 2018

Mr. X & Wicca's Wardrobe... Isabella

It is almost September and, Mr. X you know what that means... school days... I can hear the bell ringing can't you...and, if not,  then just check me out in all of Wicca' Wardrobe's new Gottcha  Exclusives ...  and, no, Mr. X  -- My hair is in a knot... so no ink and pigtail action for you !!!

I love this look by Wicca's Wardrobe... there is so much to tell you about... let's start with the sweet as pie (she should have called it that!) mini skirt with a lace hemline ... oh my-- my... the boys are crazy about the lace! And, then, the cute school girl knee socks with lace and the  mary jane oh so innocent heels... men find this almost too good to be --- just think of me as a naughty school girl  -- winks!


Don't miss the fab necklace and lace collar in the rare gotcha... the jacket is as well... they are a must have to complete this evocatively sexy look ...

And, then there are things I won't tell you... like midnight @ the lighthouse -- how the clouds were stormy and the passionate waves were high as they thrashed against the rocks... the moon was full -- and the breeze was fragrant with the last of the summer roses that grow amid the dunes... where you and I  were as the fog rolls in... like your arms around me.





Wicca's Wardrobe - Isabella Gacha Commons -- Boots,  skirt, top

Wicca's Wardrobe - Isabella Gach- Rare collar Soi and Jacket

Main Store https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

No comments:

Post a Comment