Monday, August 13, 2018

Mr. X and Nile Dreams - Celes - Flower Dreams @ Swank


I love a  glittering gown that reminds me of the way the moon dances on the Nile at night... and the exclusive gown by Flower Dreams  called  Celes @ Swank reminds me of that decadent river... slow and sexy and the most luxuriant green... soft and sweet like the water of the Nile.


This new gown called Celes by Flower Dreams is made for mesh and classic mesh bodies and comes in three colors, I loved the tone of the green, it comes in blue and red as well.  Each has a lavish embroidered silver mesh flowers that cascade down and around this gown making it amazing... and unforgettable.
So many people say romance is dead... I say -- and, Mr. X agrees, the romance of love is not a lost language... you just have to find it... and when you do --- need I say more?


Wearing

Gown -  Flower Dreams Celes --@ Swank
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Eyeshadow - New Jumo - Lily Rose
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Northern%20Creek/64/65/1504

No comments:

Post a Comment