Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Mr. x it is hot outside -- New Byrne - Unknown Pleasures @ Swank

Find a  cafe, a table near his, this is my plan... as I talk (to myself) maybe he will learn a thing or two. I miss him, My  Mr. X  desperately... can you help me send an SOS? I love this new dress and scarf by Bryne called  Unknown Pleasures that is  an Exclusive @ Swank.

The pattern is like a contemporary zebra print, Mr. X went wild over it! It comes with an Isadora Dunkin type scarf and a hud... plus it is made for belleza, slink and maitreya mesh bodies.  It comes in  denim wash, acid wash, and mono (worn). I adore the slouch sleeves... Mr. X wants to kiss the  bare skin... between my arm and shoulder... and, I like that!



Find a table Mr. X... I need to hear all that you have been up to... I am missing you in these hot days of  August... enter uncompromising mystery and just us... 



Wearing Swank Exclusive - Byrne - Unknown Pleasure  Dress

LM  Direct  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/72/216/24

No comments:

Post a Comment