Friday, August 31, 2018

Mr. X Promise of Sanctuary -- Silvan Moon & Emo-tions

I  don't know how much more I can take it... hateful words...  tears and long nights alone... I cannot imagine how much worse it can get... and, then again I can... sometimes we feel at a crossroad and yet we plug on and will it not to ever happen... and, yet, I can feel it all around me. I love this gown by Silvan Moon called Promise of Sanctuary.


Perhaps, I  will be the lost princess  -- or a treasure to be found... it can go either way... and I know whatever way it goes, it will be wonderful... and -- always, I am a promise of sanctuary.  Can you hear the chants on the late summer breeze...  "come to me alone... dare the woods... take the step... fall into..."  And, then... the incense and perfume... smoke of Alladin's lamp... all here for you...


I adore this gown called Promise of Sanctuary by  Silvan Moon -- It is stately and elegant... and made for classic and mesh bodies. It is a must-have for a night when you look for a prince... or a frog... it is up to you...  in any case, you will feel royal -- and that is all good.


Wearing
Gown - Silvan Moon - Promise of Sanctuary
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emo-tions - Leni
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

1 comment: