Monday, August 27, 2018

Mr. X and the Flow-- New Jumo and Emo-tions

Ten years, dead and living dim and draw apart.
I don’t try to remember,
But forgetting is hard.
Lonely grave a thousand miles off,
Cold thoughts, where can I talk them out?


Even if we met, you wouldn’t know me,
Dust on my face,
Hair like frost.


In a dream last night suddenly I was home.
By the window of the little room,
You were combing your hair and making up.You turned and looked, not speaking,
Only lines of tears coursing down.


Year after year will it break my heart?
The moonlit grave,
The stubby pines.


Wearing 

Dress - Jumo - Florida Dress and  Earrings
This is Florida Dress is a Rigged Mesh Gown for mesh bodies, Maitreya and Hourglass versions with 25 textures in a HUD to change the Dress and 12 stocking options. You will find in this pack Earrings and Necklace to match. Note that this is a mesh outfit.


Eye Makeup -  Jumo - Lily Rose for  classic and letuka and catwa mesh heads

Jumo Main Store https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/146413 

Hair - Emo-tions - Chrystal - Summer Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment