Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mr. X and Olive New Jumo Outfit and Skin - LilyRose!

When asked how she met the man who she has been with for years... she begs the questions with varying degrees of geniality. "I don't remember" is the stock response, a perfect transparent statement coming from a woman that knows his every thought, remembers his likes and dislikes and can recite volumes on how they did meet.  And without fairy tales would the world be real?


 I know I am feeling quite real and quite sexy in this new skin by Jumo called LilyRose it is made for maietrya, belleza, slink, TMP mesh bodies as well as and classic bodies and comes with appliers for letluka and catwa mesh heads.  I really fell in love with the skin called caramel...it is YUM!


I am also wearing a new outfit by Jumo called Olive... it comes with skin tight hip hugger jeans that has a hud offering 12 patterns and colors from solids to lace. Olive also comes with a  midriff top with bell sleeves that are slit up the side... Mr. X thinks they are so sexy... and so do I.  This also has a color changing hud that compliments the pants.



Jumo never misses a beat, Olive has gorgeous large oval pearl drop earrings that come with this outfit... they complete the look!  And, Mr. X what is it about you that fascinates me-- your perfect understanding, the absolute pitch of the instinct that you love all that I do...sometimes I think we form the perfect shadow of each other.....



Wearing - JUMO
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Skin - JUMO -LilyRose - NEW

Outfit - JUMO - Olive - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment