Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mr. X Drapped in Love and Glitter & Out of the Box @ Swank

Sometimes... as the moon sets and the temperatures drop.. you think... why yes, I am cooler than I am during the day... and tonight I want to be a "wild child" someone that catches every eye and has her choice... everywhere... sound good?  Get this outfit by Glitter called  Margot at Swank.  I am sitting on a fab new couch by Out of the Box also an exclusive @ Swank called Draped in Love.


Margot is made for mesh bodies Bellezza, Maitreya, Slink and five sizes of mesh bodies and has a fun color changing hud for the top and skirt. It comes with an ultra ruffled midriff tank and a sweet uber sexy mini skirt with ruffles... and one that buttons all the way down...  almost... do I need to tell you -- Mr. X loves this!


I really enjoyed waiting on the new Draped in Love by Out of the Box -- (I mean how appropriate is that!!)  it is low prim and comes with single poses for men and women and couples poses. I love the curtain and how it shades the couch that has so many attractive pillows and a blanket.


Wearing   Swank Exclusives
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - Glitter - Margot
Poses - Glitter - Estere
Sneakers - DossiEr - Effectual
Necklace and earrings - Luminesse - Alavia Demmi Set


No comments:

Post a Comment