Friday, August 10, 2018

Mr. X and the Lia - [LIZ] @ Swank

Mr. X  sometime  I feel like a film star... with funk... think  Elizabeth Taylor and Madonna  Mashup -- or not... it is a look by [LIZ] called LIA that is an exclusive @ Swank -- and it is smoking hawt!  It is made for belleza, maiterya (Lara) and slink bodies... if you are mesh... wear this!


Mr. X, much like  Ceasar -- I  see you and you cannot take your eyes off me... can I pretend that you don't see me?  Never, Mr. X, I cannot wait to hold you in my arms once again... these days, I am missing you...   wow this short shirt and classy blouse called is a must have -- think of breaking all the rules with a kiss... Cleopatra did... in more ways than you can even imagine!


And, then again for another kiss... and think as I run my finger around the glass if  I am in the mood or not.  LIA by [LIZ] is  made  belleza, slink and maitreya mesh bodies and.. never kiss and tell....


LM   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/72/216/24
Wearing --SWANK   EXCLUSIVE
DRESS - LIA by [LIZ]

No comments:

Post a Comment