Wednesday, August 22, 2018

For the Birds -Mr. X and the Flamingo... new irrISIStible @ Swank

I told Mr. X  that the graceful Flamingo is my favorite bird... an exotic bird... long legs and all embellished in pink -- also my fav color (besides black) and when I saw Flamingo by irrISIStible at this month's Swank -- it is a must-have!  For me and for you!


The Flamingo comes loaded with boots, corset, hat, flamingo's everywhere, and attachments -- it has omega, maitreya, slink and  bellaza appliers (so easy to use it is ridiculous) and this outfit is made for mesh bodies... maitreya (lara worn always), belleza and slink.  And the Hat --- is amazing so is this look... a must must have.


Mr. X, please write ode to a flamingo and the love of color and life... I know you can... even though it has been two long months since I have held you in my arms....


Wearing Swank Exclusive Swank Land Mark  
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/2

Outfit --- irrISIStible - Flamingo

irrISIStible - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43334

No comments:

Post a Comment