Saturday, June 16, 2018

Mr. X and the Lady in Red [LIZ] @ Swank

Ah, Mr. X asked me to meet him in a secluded garden and to wear red!  I love the color red and found a great dress for this occasion @ Swank.  The dress is called Nova and it is made by [LIZ].  I love the simple pencil straight skirt and the lace-up top.  


Nova is made for mesh bodies - belleza, slink and maitreya and is really trendy.  Lace up tops are in right now and this detailing adds to a dramatically deep neckline, boasts grommets and can be dressed up or down!  Mr. X likes the face that the strings are not pulled tight... but are loose and sexy



Mr X. sings to me as we dance....
The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight








Wearing Swank Exclusive - [LIZ] - Nova 
Event Landmark - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Hair - Shi

Shoes - Resun - Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment